Request Tim to Speak at Your Event
Tim Hiller is the author of the book Strive and highly sought after motivational speaker in the areas of leadership development, faith, and discovering purpose. A former NFL and record-setting collegiate quarterback, Tim now uses his gifts, talents, and experiences to serve and better others.
Invite Tim to speak at your event, organization, or group by telling us about your event in the form below.
Tim’s presentation was very moving and well received by our guests. Many people shared how his words touched them and specifically addressed a personal challenge that they are facing.
– Luke Austenfeld, CEO, Sherman Lake YMCA, Augusta, Michigan
Tim Hiller has a positive, inspiring message and the ability to connect with his audience. I have invited Tim to speak on two occasions and plan on inviting him back in the future.
– Ryan Werekna, Social Studies Teacher & Student Government Advisor, Troy High School, Troy Michigan
I’m really encouraged and proud of Tim for everything he’s accomplished, and more importantly, everything he’s done to help other people.
– Danny Wuerffel, 1996 Heisman Trophy Winner, Quarterback, University of Florida
Tim hit it out of the park with our team! People were talking all afternoon about how moved they were on a personal level.
– Jason Walther, President & CEO, Walther Farms
Tim was professional and well prepared for the presentation to our students. I received 100% positive feedback from coaches and students. We appreciated how Tim and Next Level Performance understands students and the material presented was extremely relatable to a high school student athlete. Our student-athletes are looking forward to the next presentation.
– Andrew LaBoe, Athletic Director, Loy Norrix High School, Kalamazoo, Michigan
He’s such a great person on and off the field. Everyone knows what a great student he was, what he does out there in the community, and then what he accomplished on the football field. He’s the complete package, a joy to be around.
– Bill Cubit, Offensive Coordinator, University of Illinois
Tim’s really good with kids. He’s worried about every kid — how can we help this kid be successful?
– Tom Marchese, Head Football Coach, Vicksburg High School, Vicksburg, Michigan
Thanks for sharing your wisdom with us. The response was overwhelmingly positive.
– Ken Barr Jr., Director of Student Strengths Development, Kalamazoo Valley Community College
I just wanted to say thank you again for speaking at the Kalamazoo Christian event last Friday. Your message was fantastic and just a really good reminder and Christian life skill.
– Chad Schut, Portage, MI
Thanks again for your time. You did a great job! Six guys prayed to ‘slide over’ today!
– Mike Winter, Director, Christian Business Men’s Connection
Thank you Tim for your meaningful words. You are making a difference in my life and the many that are blessed to read your writings. Thank you and God bless you and your ministry.
I heard Tim Hiller speak to some of our high school students a few weeks ago. It was great to see the kids (and adults) that were present really absorb his message. We all left inspired to reach out to others…on the field, court, and in life in general!